Universal Interoperability: Why Enterprise Blockchain Applications Should be Deployed to Shared Networks
April 5, 2018
By: Richard Gendal Brown
Business needs the universal interoperability of public networks but with the privacy of private networks. Only the Corda network can deliver this.
The tl;dr of this post is:
- Most permissioned blockchains use isolated networks for each application, and these are unable to interoperate. This makes no sense.
- We should instead aspire to deploy multiple business applications to an open, shared network. But this needs the right technology with the right privacy model.
- Corda, the open source blockchain platform we and our community are building, was designed for just this from day one. But there was a piece missing until now: the global Corda network.
- In this post I describe the global Corda network for the first time in public and how it will be opened up to the entire Corda community in the coming months.
- If you’re building blockchain solutions for business, you need to read this post…
To read the rest of the blog on our medium site, click here!