The Business Resources Team are responsible for many vital aspects of the business, and we are here to ensure that our staff can be as successful and self-sufficient as possible.
Our team is in charge of all travel, internal and external events and office resources. We devise and implement policies in consultation with the business. The travel, business continuity and company “giving” policies lie in our hands. We provide IT support where you need it, training and how-to guides on how our offices and technical facilities work. We are responsible for all IT related acquisitions, maintenance, hardware purchasing & installation, software licence management, new joiner set up and welcome and ongoing desktop support.
We know where ALL the cables are – and yes – we can probably find you a post-it when you need it too.
This position will be responsible for assisting with data entry, providing back up support to the onsite London team and working on projects including but not limited to, administration support, travel management and credit card reconciliations.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain records of suppliers, services, team travel profiles
- Assist Operations Specialist with organization, special projects, and other support needs for the team
- Keep accurate records of purchases of IT equipment, stationery and office/kitchen supplies; maintaining full supply always and working with the Front of House and IT teams to purchase necessary items
- Keep accurate track of travel bookings
- Process Credit card expenses & reconciliations
- Maintain asset register
- Create forms to fit office needs
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all internal customers and suppliers
- Manage updating internal spreadsheets; and create new worksheets as required by the Business Resources team
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of team members where necessary
- Assist with creation and maintaining email distribution lists and shared inboxes
- Greet and welcome guests and assist front of house team where necessary with visitors, parcels, post and internal events
- Assist front of house with the coordination of meeting arrangements, luncheons, logistics and pre meeting preparations
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to apply project management principles and effectively manage and prioritise a varied workload
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and ability to engage and deliver all elements of a task to the highest standard
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of building strong relationships with customers, suppliers, clients, internal stakeholders or supporters to achieve strategic goals
- General experience of Supplier relationship management
- Advanced Microsoft Office with exceptional Excel skills
- Understanding of travel management
- Minimum 3 years general office and administration experience
- Relevant administrative qualifications (Pitman’s Business, etc)
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.