R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 190 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
The Customer Advisory team is seeking an energetic, passionate and tech savvy individual to support them this summer as a Business Analyst. You’ll be passionate about Blockchain/DLT as well as having a specific interest in Capital and Financial markets.
- Assist the team in the creation and review of documentation materials
- Provide analytical feedback on requirements discussed with clients
- Industry research (financial/capital markets and technology)
- Supporting the team in the preparation of project administrative materials and deliverables
- Participating in delivering first-class execution of report analysis and solution design
Qualifications & Experience:
- Studying towards an appropriate university degree with a keen interest in Blockchain technology
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills and ability to successfully manage tasks as well as excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, conscientious, self-motivated and goal oriented with excellent attention to detail
- A self-starter, with the ability to work on multiple projects and assignments with minimal supervision
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly
- Ideally you’d have some client facing experience- that would be advantageous in this position!
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 1st June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the US
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.