R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 participants across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, its open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version of Corda for enterprise usage.
Since its founding in 2015, R3 has emerged as a market leading enterprise blockchain software company. Its Corda platform is recognized as one of top open source and enterprise-grade distributed ledger technologies for business. The company is poised for accelerated growth due to the launch of its commercial product, Corda Enterprise, expansion of application development across its Partner Network, and new and existing account growth both within, and outside of, the financial services, banking, insurance, healthcare and shipping industries.
As a Customer Success Manager, your goal is to ensure that our customers realize the value of R3’s product and services. Our Customer Success group proactively drives adoption across our existing customer base through on-boarding, up-selling and cross selling and they oversees a customer onboarding and management process that is personalized, efficient, and agile. At R3, customer success goes beyond simply managing an account. It is about becoming an extension of our customer’s business—closely understanding their challenges and aspirations, as you work together to build and expand their use of Corda.
- Responsible for the renewal and expansion success of all assigned accounts. You ensure that the customer derives maximum value from their investment in Corda, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with Sales to ensure growth and expanded footprint.
- Partner with sales team to ensure smooth transition and on-boarding experience
- Own the successful onboarding, adoption, and growth of assigned customers. Deliver on our promise to our customers by coordinating the internal sales, solutions engineering and professional services teams to translate customer needs into delivery plans, and then managing the communication and delivery of those plans to customers through all phases of the relationship.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to proactively monitor deployment velocity and work towards addressing any deployment blockers.
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve loyalty
- Manage customer communication and expectations across all customer stakeholders. This includes proactive communication of plans, deliveries, delays, and delights, as well as regular general status reporting. It also means listening closely and anticipating customer needs and expectations and translating them into actionable internal plans that maximize satisfaction and minimize surprise.
- Identify growth opportunities and bring them to the Sales team
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the Corda platform effectively
- Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their desired success and business objectives and mitigate accordingly
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal R3 teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Lead the product input feedback process internally at R3 to ensure constant and valuable customer input is available to the product team.
- 10+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role with negotiation and renewal experience.
- Experience independently negotiating contract terms and overcome pricing objections for up-sell/cross sell activities.
- Expertise managing large complex accounts and projects at the most senior level
- Customer-facing experience in a high growth industry
- Capability as a credible and effective consultant/coach at the executive level down in order to facilitate change management
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.