- Your mission as a DevOps Solutions Engineer is to help our customers design highly scalable architectures and build resilient infrastructure using distributed systems. With commercial experience and a strong understanding of infrastructure as code, you will have the opportunity to expand our containerisation story using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Deliver deployment workshops with R3 customers to understand their bespoke infrastructure and hosting requirements
- Understand customer requirements and provide guidance on deployment strategies
- Build new scripts based on customer requirements whilst leverage R3’s deployment templates
- Provide expert guidance on automated Cloud Infrastructure and software deployment
- Provide expert guidance on monitoring tools with a focus on production stability
- Drive continuous improvement on creating a toolset to improve infrastructure tooling and processes
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Help our customers with scalability, disaster recovery and maintainability of their solutions
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Cloud experience in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Proven Kubernetes experience in a commercial enterprise product and thorough understanding of taking software to production
- Proven experience with monitoring systems (DataDog, Graphite/Grafana)
- Strong proficiency with scripting languages, a polyglot dev-ops engineer can pick up Ansible and Terraform