The Enterprise Digital Architect is responsible for driving the integration and adoption of digital workplace technologies to maximize customer experience and acquisition. This leader drives initiatives and coordinates cross-functional resources to increase workforce productivity and data intelligence. They ensure that employees have the motivation, permission, and knowledge to exploit digital technology fully. This leader will partner with business units, sales, marketing, and shared services partners, such as finance, HR, and business resources.
This role is critical to R3’s pursuit of revenue, customer satisfaction, and product adoption. It drives three primary outcomes:
• Enhance the productivity of colleagues, particularly those revenue orientated, via the integration of systems and data repositories to automate workflows
• Providing accessible data to inform our leaders and their teams to make significant decisions
• The build and maintenance of customer success tooling (Portal and dashboards)
As the Enterprise Digital Architect, you’ll support the entire R3 organization in driving the adoption of and enhancing our company-wide shared digital platform and our external client-facing portals. You will be responsible for transforming business needs into automated workflows and data flows that allow R3 to scale and measure success uniformly. You will help the various business leaders select and drive the adoption of digital tools to deliver operational leverage. You will lead work to make digital tools effective and configured to provide R3 with the necessary business intelligence to make data-driven decisions about the health of the business units, specifically and the company, more broadly.
You’ll own the overall digital system architecture and will design inter-system data flows and processes. You are excellent at understanding and collating business requirements, mapping workflows, and managing integrations.
A successful candidate in this position will be able to work, advocate, and lead cross-functionally across business units and teams to achieve broader organization-wide business intelligence and strategic initiatives. They will; create synergies and address pitfalls in our processes, shape and create alignment on the customer journey, help drive adoption and selection of business system tooling, and define our broader data lifecycle concerning customer information.
The candidate will work in an entirely modern cloud-native environment with very little legacy hardware or software deployed. They will join a dynamic technology team of IT operations, security, assurance, and resilience experts in a company where over half the staff are technology professionals.
- Work with the Head of Information Operations and Services, Human Resources, Business Resources, and other IT and business leaders to set the strategic direction of the digital workplace and customer experience improvements.
- Collate, prioritise, and drive cross-functional initiatives to integrate systems, deliver data insight, or build customer success technologies.
- Lead the critical design/architecture decisions, including review of design elements and identification & mitigation of risks, by partnering with business partner teams, corporate IT, and Security.
- Manage digital platform enhancement projects to support business needs, including collaborating closely with external contractors, solution vendors, and consultants to deliver new business functionality to our digital platforms.
- Ensure the protection of R3 data assets via implementing Security best practices into architectural and operational execution—own remediation work to address identified vulnerabilities.
- Own the daily cross-functional operational readiness of R3’s shared digital platforms in partnership with the Corporate IT function. Including maintaining the integrity of existing integrations, workflows, and automation.
- Maintains currency on new technologies and platforms and provides direction on emerging technologies. Champions their introduction, assimilation, and integration to ensure digital capabilities respond to business demands.
- Lead initiatives to drive end-user adoption of the use of digital services and act as an escalation point for Internal issues.
Skills – Required:
- Experience transforming high-level business requirements into actionable automation via tools.
- Demonstrable architecture experience in combining cloud systems to work together to achieve business outcomes.
- Excellent working knowledge of enterprise IT services, technologies and processes.
- A strong understanding and experience of revenue operations technologies including Salesforce.
- Advocate for modern enterprise security practices in digital platform adoption.
- Pragmatic and detailed orientated. Consistently takes a thorough, accurate, organized, and productive approach.
- An astute self-starting operator who can navigate organizational complexity and work across business lines at senior levels to influence and affect change to achieve common goals.
- Supremely comfortable guiding and sustaining change and adoption across multiple teams and systems.
- Confident manager of teams, able to build teams, balance team and individual responsibilities, and achieve goals through others not directly under the leader’s supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts to business leaders and business concepts to technologists.
- Able to sell ideas and processes internally at all levels.
- Willing to roll up the sleeves and execute, confident diving into details when necessary.
Skills – Nice to Haves:
- Experience in deploying and leveraging modern EiPass platforms such as Workato or tray.io
- Hands-on salesforce development or configuration skills.
- Data visualization and dashboarding skills.
- Relevant experience is the primary requirement for this role. However, candidates who hold graduate qualifications in marketing, computer science, or engineering will be well suited to this role.
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.