R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 190 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
R3 is seeking an enterprise sales and partnerships lead for our South Korean business. You will take the charge in growing our base of clients and partners, represent the brand, and open up sales and partnership opportunities in traditional and new industries
- This roles requires you to be an entrepreneur, leading the charge for our business in South Korea and is a mix of Enterprise Software Sales and Strategic Partnerships
- You will be required to sell and partner with executives and senior clients, across various different industries by leveraging the strengths of the R3 Corda platform, our global network of clients and partners and by showcasing our successful case studies
- Be R3’s primary spokesperson in Korea and build the brand through speaking placements at leading industry events and devise a South Korea country strategy
- Work with the Asia Pacific & select members of the global Leadership team to ensure support from various R3 functional teams to drive strategy execution
- ~10-15 years experience in a enterprise software “solution sales” role or strategic partnerships role with significant strategic selling experience to C-level decision makers – executive presence is crucial to succeed in this role
- Ability to understand customer business challenges and technology requirements and apply Corda’s unique platform to solve those business challenges
- Critical thinking and problem solving – must be able to multi-task between projects
- Self motivated and ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment
- Startup experience is a plus
- Demonstrated success against carrying sales quota OR leading large strategic partnerships
- Strong communication and good technical skills that enable customer relationship development at executive, commercial and engineering levels
- Passion for blockchain and distributed ledger technologies and use cases
- Experience of selling technology or partnering with the financial or insurance sector is a plus
- Fluency in Korean is essential