The R3 Sales team is looking for an Enterprise Sales Professional in the Bay Area. In this role, you will guide the adoption of R3’s Corda platform enterprise software solutions by our enterprise customers in the region. You will be closely aligned with the regional account teams and technical pre-sales professionals in order to meet demanding growth targets over the coming years.
You’ll need to have excellent sales, communication, and people skills as you’ll be a key part of the R3 Business Development team, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
As an Enterprise Sales Professional, you’ll also need to have a balance of technical expertise, passion for distributed ledger technology, and of detailed understanding of business processes and IT problems faced at the enterprise level. In the evangelist part of the role, you may be asked to speak at events and technical forums to everyone from C-level to user groups about R3’s technologies. You will continuously learn about new technologies and how they can be applied to solve enterprise challenges.
- Sell R3’s Corda platform enterprise software solutions portfolio by generating opportunities in a designated set of accounts or territories
- Contribute to selling and marketing strategies in the Corda platform enterprise software solutions portfolio
- Promote R3’s value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Meet quantitative and qualitative performance expectations
- Set high standards for articulation and presentation of key messages to C-level executives
- Use your knowledge of financial services to navigate and influence enterprise software buying practices
- Collaborate with the wider Global Business Development team to advance key Corda opportunities
- Collaborate with our Product Management function to help drive the evolution of our product suite
- Build relationships of trust with key customer decision-makers and influencers
- Work with R3’s Ecosystem Development team to sell with relevant partners
- Present at forums and community events to raise awareness of R3’s Corda platform enterprise software solutions portfolio
- Interact with R3 Division Leads and team leaders
- 8+ years of experience in a solutions sales role and/or business development
- Extensive sales experience in enterprise middleware and software development
- Demonstrable knowledge of the financial services sector and enterprise software buying practices
- Good communication and technical skills that enable customer relationship development at engineering, commercial, and executive levels
- Excellent technical understanding of our solutions; ability to understand customer business challenges and technology requirements
- Ability to produce a narrative to customers around a broad portfolio of solutions to help meet business objectives
- Passion for distributed ledger technology
- Solutions sales mentality in a company with multiple offerings and solutions
- Proven ability to work seamlessly with global, cross-functional teams to achieve success on behalf of customers
- Balance of strategic, tactical and technical, and creative thinking skills
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.