R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 participants across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, its open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version of Corda for enterprise usage.
Since its founding in 2015, R3 has emerged as a market leading enterprise blockchain software company. Its Corda platform is recognized as one of top open source and enterprise-grade distributed ledger technologies for business. The company is poised for accelerated growth due to the launch of its commercial product, Corda Enterprise, expansion of application development across its Partner Network, and new and existing account growth both within, and outside of, the financial services, banking, insurance, healthcare and shipping industries.
The Head of APAC Sales will be the driving force for identifying new business opportunities, developing strategic relationships/partnerships, growing and managing existing business, and overall realization of sales efforts and revenue targets. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of significant revenue creation within a growth company, ideally with a B2B technology platform.
- Direct, manage and execute all sales, revenue retention, account management and business development/partnerships in APAC
- Maximize the value of R3’s robust and growing strategic partnership network in APAC in support of the company’s go-to-market strategy
- Build inter-company relationships to drive a “customer first” approach with engineering, product, finance, legal, and marketing team members.
- Develop and lead a sales-centric culture within the APAC organization to ensure that the team is maximizing revenue opportunities across both new and existing accounts
- Manage and report on sales results, maintain accurate sales pipelines and forecasts that reflect successful pipeline management
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and establish a regional cadence to support pursuits and review key deal close plans
- Develop C-Level and trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsor
- Lead a multidisciplinary organization to continue growth within core industry offerings (currently Financial Services, Insurance, Trade Finance & Supply Chain) and identify and pursue new markets and verticals for commercial expansion
- 15 years experience scaling and leading a go-to-market organization in a high growth enterprise software company. It is essential that this candidate has experience of solution selling and business developing into the senior management ranks of target companies, both direct and through indirect partner channels
- Excellent strategic thinking, creative problem solver, negotiation and analytical skills; proven ability to develop and carryout complex and effective strategic sales plans; results oriented and able to balance ‘big picture’ thinking with detailed and highly organized execution; able to think strategically to map back to specific goals.
- Demonstrated success establishing and managing a multi-channel, complex, consultative go-to-market strategy that maximizes revenue across current customers and identifies opportunities within new accounts and verticals
- Significant experience generating growth through a channel partner ecosystem; this executive will work with ISV’s, SI’s and other technology partners to create and implement blockchain applications on Corda
- Possess strong leadership skills; able to put the infrastructure in place that develops, mentors, delegates and holds people accountable; able to strategically set path forward and tactically execute against the plan
- Ideally, this candidate has overseen a geographically dispersed team across multiple countries across APAC
- Entrepreneurial; growth company experience; this candidate needs to understand value creation and possess the ability to grow with the company as the platform and solution offering broadens
- Proven history of accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual goals