R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 participants across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, its open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version of Corda for enterprise usage.
Users reap the benefits of the vibrant communities we have built around the two interoperable and fully compatible distributions of the platform. Contributions are increasing on Corda open source and Corda Enterprise is fast-becoming the de facto standard for a wide array of industries.
R3 leads the largest blockchain ecosystem in the world comprised of hundreds of tech firms building applications on Corda—known as CorDapps—as well as institutions collectively exploring DLT and embracing this technology to solve real world problems.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Head of ISV Program Development will be responsible for creating a standardized program of engagement for existing and a new network of ISV partners entering the R3 ecosystem. They would include creating multi-level programs to certify, train, test, and enable the ISV to successfully build and deply CordApps.
Additionally the ISV Program Development will work with the ecosystem on programs to promote their Go-to-Market potential to R3 Field and Strategic Channel organizations.
- Set overall goals, direction and strategy for R3 ISV’s globally
- Establish and run ISV account planning meetings and events
- Be accountable for activating and structuring new agreements and programs with ISVs
- Identify and negotiate high-value ISV’s which can drive adoption of the Corda Enterprise platform and revenue through development of new CorDapps
- Work with the R3 Industry Business Unit to align new ISV CorDapps to Industry strategy and gaps in existing application areas
- Nurture existing ISV relationships to deliver ongoing mutual value and grow revenue year over year with the ISV ecosystem annually
- Collaborate closely with R3 platform, professional services, Field Sales, Product, Corporate Development, and and legal tems for end-to-end ISV engagement, from initial agreement to CorDapp launch
- Maintain close monitoring of emerging, high potential ISV’s and develop pursuit plans with the field to close new development agreements
- Senior stakeholder management responsibilities for all ISV activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- Creative thinker, experience at a start-up or divisional emerging technology
- Must have 15+ years proven experience in ISV development or alliances management experience operating at both technology and C-levels
- Demonstrable track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies
- Experience in managing and ISV Channel and building external relationships
- Additional experience in finance, blockchain & distributed ledger technology a plus
- Ability to structure and negotiate complex deals
- Experience working with Enterprise Application Software and SaaS/Cloud models
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Relevant technology industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management