R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of nearly 300 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base. Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
We are in the process of building out the Partner Ecosystem and Alliances team and this is a key leadership role that will help shape the team culture. We aim to create a collaborative, optimistic, engaged culture with high levels of ownership and a take-action approach.
R3 is hiring a high-priority role to lead R3’s Global Ecosystem Programs. The role includes full responsibility for creating and running R3’s partner ecosystem programs and partner digital platforms, which will include all partner types across the globe. We are looking for an experience leader that will have broad impact across R3’s sales, industry verticals, marketing, product and all forms of go-to-market.
The successful candidate will have had experience in leading, owning and driving successful ecosystem programs for high-growth technology companies. Excellent leadership and organizational design skills are key as this is a leadership role in which a team will be hired and formed over time. Furhter, this will serve as a player/coach and will need to have a willinness to roll-up their sleeves and own critical responsibilities of the team while also driving the overall strategy and thought leadership.
- Create R3’s partner program strategy, including launching key worldwide partner programs such as an ISV/Technology Partner Program, SI/Solution Provider Program, Competency Program, etc.
- Own the strategy, technology decisions and deployment of R3’s partner digital infrastructure which will include choosing and deploying a PRM, deal registration, partner webpresence on the R3 site.
- Evolve R3’s current Marketplace platform and align it with partner programs and the digital platform in conjunction with R3 Marketing.
- Define and own the partner benefits, requirements and expectations for participation in R3’s partner programs.
- Own Partner programs communications strategy internally and externally.
- Drive partner recruitment and own the lifecycle engagement of the partner experience with R3.
- Own the creation and tracking of partner contract vehicles for all partner types.
- Work closely with R3’s Product, Field Sales, Vertical Industry Sales Marketing, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, Venture Development and Corporate Development teams to ensure alignment of programs.
- Hire and lead a team of high-performing partner program managers to own key program elements.
- Track and measure success of programs through goals around partner adoption, engagement, marketing activities, external industry awareness and input from internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate and develop external and internal thought leadership about R3, the blockchain market and our partner program approach.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Successful leader with 15+ years of experience in partner ecosystem programs, partner account management, partner sales, etc. in technology firms and/or partner organizations.
- Key traits for this role include: High-ownership, collaborative, strong leadership skills, high aptitude, ability to work in an ambiguous environment, self-starter, ability to influence across teams, high level of curiosity, sense of optimism.
- Experience and skills for this role include: Partner relationship experience, experience in leading partner programs at tech companies, excellet operations and program management skills, technical skills to support the deployment of modern partner program digital presence, strong analytical skills, strong writing and communications skills, experience as a player/coach skills, familiarity with Salesforce or other industry-leading CRMs.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus.
- Beyond the qualifications outlined here, we are looking for a candidate who will be an active part of R3’s fun, passionate and highly engaged culture. We believe what we are building has the opportunity to change the world. We don’t just show up for work, we look forward to it and we want a leader in this role who will share this passion.
- Further, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.