This role will be responsible for helping to drive demand generation for Sales, Strategic Alliances and Industry Business Unit (IBU) teams, primarily in the Americas, using a variety of tactics across the marketing mix, including email campaigns, hosted events, webinars, third party sponsorships, paid social, digital advertising, ABM, and more.
While this role will primarily be focused on generating demand for R3’s enterprise blockchain platform—Corda—it also includes alignment with Developer Relations (DevRel) to support community adoption of the open source version, and Venture Development to help move entrepreneurs along the journey from open source to enterprise. He or she will collaborate with regional marketing peers in APAC and EMEA to ensure alignment with other regional marketing programs, and work closely with the rest of the R3 marketing team to develop fully-integrated, multi-channel campaigns.
Field Marketing responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute Americas field/partner marketing programs (events, webinars, digital marketing, paid media, nurture campaigns etc.) targeting ISVs, Corporates and Strategic Alliances across multiple verticals to drive demand and aggressively build the Americas pipeline for Corda Enterprise.
- Work with the Brazil team in Latin America to drive market and mind share for Corda Enterprise.
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales, Strategic Alliance and IBU teams to ensure strategic alignment, campaign buy-in, adoption of Salesforce, and follow up of qualified leads.
- Plan, manage and measure online and offline events including webinars, Days and other hosted events in the Americas region to create net-new sales leads, accelerate existing opportunities and deepen existing customer relationships.
- Work alongside Business Resources (event logistics) to manage key third-party events across the region including, but not limited to, Sibos 2020 in Boston and CIAB in Sao Paulo as well as global hosted events such as CordaCon (annual customer conference).
- Work closely with Marketing Operations/Automation Manager to ensure that campaign leads are entered into SFDC, manage the lead qualification and handover process from campaign leads to Inside Sales, and work with Inside Sales to develop and run lead nurture / sales enablement programs for these leads.
- Support DevRel Marketing to help build awareness of Corda within the Developer Relations and Venture Development communities across the Americas region, work together to develop marketing programs which accelerate adoption of Corda Enterprise by start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop campaign messages, define target markets and user personas, and create plans for high-quality campaign content including white papers, case studies and videos.
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure lead generation opportunities through social media and other digital channels are maximized and aligned to campaign objectives.
- Lead 1-2 global campaigns per year with support from Regional Marketing in APAC and EMEA.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales and marketing teams.
- Maintain event and campaign documents including calendars and budgets.
- Strong track record of B2B field marketing and demand generation (especially lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement), partner marketing experience a plus.
- 8+ years’ field marketing experience across the Americas
- Experience of campaign planning and development, event management, digital and email marketing, lead management and nurture.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Pardot ideal), and Salesforce plus some social media and digital marketing knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong project management skills, and proven ability to manage numerous diverse projects.
- Demonstrate willingness to ‘roll up their sleeves’ to get things done.
- A collaborative and flexible personality who adapts easily to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.