As a regional head, you will operate as both as a manager of the regional Sales Engineering team and a senior individual contributor on key deals and initiatives.
As a Regional Manager you will:
· Manage day-to-day Sales Engineering activies in the region
· Line management for regional Sales Engineering staff including regular 1-2-1s, performance reviews and compensation setting in line with regional strategy
· Mentor, challenge and support existing team members
· Conduct interviews and assessments during the hiring of new regional staff
· Work with the Global Head of Sales Engineering to devise and refine regional strategy and provide regular activity and performance reports
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will:
· Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying R3s products to client business domains
· Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations and benchmarks
· Provision of support throughout the sell
· Provide support to adjacent functions such as Sales Development, Professional Services and Marketing
Education and Experience
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
R3 may process the personal data collected or identified as being imported in accordance with R3’s Recruitment Privacy. Read the policy here. In particular, R3 will use the personal data provided for the purposes of processing your application for the role you have applied for, to assess your suitability for the role as well as to enter into a contract with you if you are successfully brought onto the R3 team.