· Salary: Competitive
· Date of posting: 6 March 2020
· Date of closing: 3 April 2020
R3 is a financial innovation firm that leads a consortium partnership with over 100 of the world’s leading financial institutions. We work together to design and deliver advanced distributed ledger technologies to the global financial markets.
R3 Limited has employees based in over 11 (and counting!) countries across the globe, with our headquarters in London, alongside office locations in New York City and Singapore. Our vibrant and centrally located offices are filled with collaborative spaces, healthy (and some not so healthy!) snacks and state of the art work spaces and equipment.
Acting as Inside Sales, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, writing complicated pitch presentations, assessing customers familiarity with enterprise blockchain products and closing sales.
- Work in partnership with sales management, outside sales and marketing to provide lead generation and pipeline development support to achieve total sales objectives
- Provide ongoing support to outside sales team with a focus on identifying business opportunities within existing and potential customers
- Identify new business opportunities
- Develop and nurture sales leads to achieve lead generation and sales pipeline objectives
- Find, review and evaluate RFP opportunities, and communicate various stages across sales organization with senior stakeholders, up to and including Executive Committee level
- Assist sales in follow-up to marketing campaigns and initiatives via outreach correspondence, allowing additional relationship development with prospects, clients and consultants
- Conduct complex research on clients or prospects in order to provide relevant data to externally facing sales staff; tracking and updating pipeline activity
- Work closely and collaboratively with the field sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Build relationships with your Inside and Field Sales counterparts
- Continue to build on your already deep and strong core Blockchain and Capital Markets Industry knowledge
Education & Experience:
- Deep knowledge of Blockchain technologies and their application upon a the Capital Markets
- Knowledge of entrepreneurial models and able to use these in pursuing sales leads
- Ability to manage complex research of clients and the affects of Blockchain onto this part of the industry
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and the strong desire to work as a member of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The technical aptitude to master SalesForce.com
- Experience in prospecting and cold calling a wide variety of client types.
- Experience in lead generation in the high-tech software industry a plus.
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value proposition.
- The ability to deal with objections and manage a wide variety of client personality types.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail in abundance
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- Strong academics including a Bachelor’s of science degree in Business and or finance at 2.1 or above / or equivalent
- Being Corda certified a significant advantage
- Understanding of core theories around Working Capital Management, Tech Ventures, Financial Innovation(FinTech) and Entrepreneurial Finance
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.