- Build Windows and Mac laptops for R3 employees and external contractors using automated deployment tools and internal processes.
- Undertake Access Management tasks including user provisioning and security group amendments to support R3 employees and external contractors.
- Supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting global office hardware including printers, conferencing / AV equipment, display screens, telecoms, laptops and tablets.
- Assist with user software issues, including installing, troubleshooting and configuration.
- Ensure correct security and compliance standards are being followed across all R3 IT assets including maintenance of content management database (CMDB) entries.
- Support Cyber Essential Plus (CE+), ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type 2 compliance initiatives
- Be one of the friendly faces of Internal IT, building relationships around the business and seeking to understand the needs of the users and suggest improvements to existing processes
What you will bring:
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships across all levels of seniority and manage user expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and someone who has the ability to use their own initiative, which at times may include conducting research into a wide range of issues.
- Passion using and learning about new technologies.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning and improvement.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
Why Intern with R3?
- Opportunity to build your on-the-job IT experience, as well as paid training
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative, and ever evolving environment
- Opportunity to work to gain experience at the edge of emerging technology
- Paid Holiday Time
- Feed your curiosity with Learning & Development tools
- Wellbeing tools
- Hybrid Working – based on hands on role expectation is 3-4 days in the New York office
We cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the US.
We are looking to hire for between 12 and 18 months initially, with opportunity to continue for the right candidate.
*The base pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay rates will vary and will be based on various factors, such as your qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. Base pay is one component of R3’s total compensation package. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Non-sales roles are typically eligible for an annual bonus based on their role and applicable plan. R3’s comprehensive and market competitive benefits are designed to support your personal and professional well-being.