The Business Resources Team are responsible for many vital aspects of the business, and we are here to ensure that our staff can be as successful and self-sufficient as possible.
Our team is in charge of all travel and office resources. We devise and implement policies in consultation with the business. The Travel, Business continuity and company “giving” policy lie in our hands. We provide IT support where you need it, training and how-to guides in how our offices and technical facilities work. We are responsible for all IT related acquisition, maintenance, Hardware Purchasing & Installation, software licence management, new joiner set up and welcome and ongoing desktop support.
We know where ALL the cables are – and yes – we can probably find out a post-it when you need it too!
Junior IT Assistant is the first point of contact for all basic IT support related incidents and service requests. This position will provide first line IT support for all users in the London office. Applicants must have a strong understanding of IT computer systems and a strong desire to provide superior customer service. This position will report directly to Abdul Halim, Senior Engineer.
- Provide 1st line IT systems support and administration for Laptop computers, applications, ensuring continuity of internal and customer-servicing IT systems and related equipment
- Roll out of Hardware, including PC/Mac’s/Cisco IP phones/ Printers, following our company build process
- Liase with 3rd party vendors for new hardware, renewels, qoutations.
- Create, manage and update IT Support Documentation for new processes and hardware.
- Carry out daily checks on meeting rooms, making sure all hardware is working ; this will include ensuring Os updates, iPads, Webex panel are all in working order.
- Provide remote/onsite suport to all users including all R3 events, both internal and external (Monthly Town Hall/Corda Con, Sibos), this includes setup of hardware, software.
- Good knowledge of networking including Wi-Fi, VPNs, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, cabling and patching
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows/Mac/iOS/Android) and across a range of software applications.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Set up of all new hardware and software for our joiners, providing excellent customer experience. Understanding the onboarding process, and eventually carrying out weekly IT inductions.
- Perform basic network administration tasks, such as setting up new user accounts and granting access to network resources.
- To administer and support SaaS platforms employed by company, i.e. Office 365, Slack, Egnyte, etc.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft Windows 10 /Mac OSX C /reimaging, secure date deletion.
- Microsoft Office/365
- Experience in using Egnyte, Slack, 2FA, teamViewer, ARP Cisco ,
- Good communication skills and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships across all levels of seniority and manage user expectations
- Excellent problem-solving skills and someone who has the ability to use their own initiative, which at times may include conducting research into a wide range of computing issues
- Enthusiasm for continual learning and improvement
- Proficiency in installing and supporting Win 10/Mac OS X/iOS/Android
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and computer hardware
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- GCSE/ A level (or equivalent) in IT
- A+ (desirable but not essential)
- N+ (desireable but not essential)
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.