Our Desktop team is expanding as R3 continues to grow. The successful candidate must be a technical expert in Microsoft technologies including M365 and Azure, encompassing AAD and Intune. As well as having crucial hands-on experience using Jamf MDM, Jira, Confluence, AWS, and GCP. The candidate should be willing to develop their skills further to support our demanding internal userbase.
- Working within the Desktop Support team to provide top-class technical expertise to 400+ users spread across 13 locations. (London/India/NYC/Brazil/Singapore/Ireland/Germany/Australia/Taiwan/Hong Kong/San Francisco/Canada and various US States)
- Point of escalation for user support requests received via Jira Service Desk, meeting SLA timings and driving resolution in accordance with well-established policies and procedures.
- Roll out and maintenance of hardware and peripherals, including laptops, phones, and printers.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, hardware, and applications.
- Carry out daily meeting room checks, liaising with 3rd party vendors to report faults and repairs.
- Provide remote/onsite support to all users including at R3 events, both internal and external.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors for new hardware, renewals, and quotations, working with our Procurement Manager.
- Hands-on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance, and repair of IT hardware and software.
- Onboarding/Offboarding of users -This includes building/configuration of user laptops, monitors, etc.
- Good understanding of all operating systems. Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux distributions
- Expert and a thorough understanding of M365 and Azure AD administration and configuration.
- Hands-on experience using MDM technologies including Intune and Jamf
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar environment
- Experience with services and technologies including but not limited to Egnyte, Cisco Webex, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Zoom, Papercut, Jira, Confluence, Adobe, and TeamViewer.
- Network configuration and understanding of relevant technologies including DNS, DHCP, firewalls, and switches.
- Good communication and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships across all levels of seniority and manage user expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and someone who has the ability to use their own initiative, which at times may include conducting research into a wide range of issues.
- Passion using and learning about new technologies.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning and improvement
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Microsoft 365 exams or equivalent (desirable)
- Microsoft Azure exams or equivalent (desirable)
- ITIL v3/4 Foundation
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent (desirable)
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.