- Constantly think of new ways to improve all things talent; including but not limited to the employee experience, key talent management practices, career development, leadership development, continuous learning, performance management.
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis and tactfully identifying opportunities for process improvements supported by comprehensive and achievable plans for implementation.
- Develop, facilitate and deploy courses, programs, and resources to R3ers company-wide.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions for business impact and scalability.
- Plan, manage and facilitate learning courses in a virtual setting for leaderships and individual contributors.
- Facilitate engaging presentations that contribute to business impact.
- Manage all L&D vendor relationships.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with department leadership and People teams.
- Collaborate and consult with business SMEs to determine effective training solutions to address development needs.
- Stay current with L&D Industry trends and best practices to elevate learning offerings.
- Work in partnership with People Partner team to create well rounded learning solutions firm-wide.
Administration & Reporting:
- Generate analytics, reports and dashboards to provide managers, stakeholders and other functional leaders that demonstrate the impact of Talent Development initiatives.
- Maintain records of training and schedule through the LMS (Lessonly).
- Maintain department email account, responding to employee inquiries and resolving eLearning course completion issues.
- Budget ownership and reporting of spend and themes to People Team on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Plan and implement a employee life-cycle strategy that puts retention at the hear of our approach.
- Design workshops and training that fosters good employer – employee relationships.
- Devise ways to encourage a culture of employee empowerment.
- Design processes that build communities across R3.
- Help build on and further cement our operating principles:
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects with quick deadlines.
- Take initiative, work on your own, and be innovative and creative with course design and facilitation.
- Be teamwork oriented with demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong presentation skills to engage participants.
- The drive to be results oriented to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions.
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, including senior management.
- Facilitation skills to drive conversations around data, infrastructure, project management, and simplification.
- Solid experience with training design with leaders and individual contributors, facilitation a plus!
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (Lessonly) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Partnering with a tech clientele hugely advantageous.