We are on the look out for a Learning & Development Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to join our People L&D team, the individual will be responsible for delivering training content for the programs and learning courses company-wide. Your focus will be assisting in creating and facilitating innovative and engaging learning solutions to our leaders and IC in a hybrid (remote/virtual) environment. This position will work directly with our business and team members to develop effective, engaging, and valuable learning solutions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to assess the needs of the current state and facilitate the recommended outcome.
- Content Management:
- Constantly think of new ways to improve all things talent; including but not limited to the employee experience, key talent management practices, career development, leadership development, continuous learning, performance management
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis and tactfully identifying opportunities for process improvements supported by comprehensive and achievable plans for implementation
- Develop, facilitate and deploy courses, programs, and resources to R3ers company-wide
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions for business impact and scalability
- Plan, manage and facilitate learning courses in a virtual setting for leaderships and individual contributors
- Facilitate engaging presentations that contribute to business impact
- Relationship Management:
- Manage all L&D vendor relationships
- Develop collaborative partnerships with department leadership and People teams
- Collaborate and consult with business SMEs to determine effective training solutions to address development needs
- Stay current with L&D Industry trends and best practices to elevate learning offerings
- Work in partnership with People Partner team to create well rounded learning solutions firm-wide
- Administration and Reporting:
- Generate analytics, reports and dashboards to provide managers, stakeholders and other functional leaders that demonstrate the impact of Talent Development initiatives
- Maintain records of training and schedule through the LMS (Lessonly)
- Maintain department email account, responding to employee inquiries and resolving eLearning course completion issues
- Budget ownership and reporting of spend and themes to People Team on a monthly/ quarterly basis
- Key Competencies:
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects with quick deadlines
- Take initiative, work on your own, and be innovative and creative with course design and facilitation
- Be teamwork oriented with demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong presentation skills to engage participants
- The drive to be results oriented to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, including senior management
- Facilitation skills to drive conversations around data, infrastructure, project management, and simplification
- 5+ years experience with training design with leaders and individual contributors, facilitation a plus!
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (Lessonly) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
- New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
- Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
- We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.
R3 may process the personal data collected or identified as being imported in accordance with R3’s Recruitment Privacy. Read the policy here. In particular, R3 will use the personal data provided for the purposes of processing your application for the role you have applied for, to assess your suitability for the role as well as to enter into a contract with you if you are successfully brought onto the R3 team.