R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 190 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
- Researching developer marketing channels, including forums, events, online communities, publications etc
- Assisting the team with social media, including drafting and scheduling tweets, monitoring hashtags, creating influencer lists etc
- Supporting the Community Marketing Manager with content creation for blogs and videos
- Helping to draft and set up marketing email blasts in Pardot
- Providing admin support for projects, including setting up project plans and timelines using Airtable, Excel, and other tools
- Tracking and managing the Global Events and Editorial calendars
- Creating registration pages for events on Eventbrite and meetup.com
Experience & Education:
- Able to work independently or as part of a team as well as great attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and creativity personality
- Proactive, conscientious, self-motivated and goal oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ideally you’ll also have written experience blogging or similar
- Intellectual curiosity and passionate about new technologies
- Familiarity with blockchain/distributed ledger and financial technology ideal but not required
- Knowledge of Pardot Marketing Automation tool would be advantageous
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 1st June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in New York.
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.