R3 is seeking a true “marketing generalist” intern to help the marketing team drive brand awareness, demand generation, open source adoption and sales enablement programs. The successful candidate will support current resources working across the four primary functional areas of marketing, including corporate marketing, regional/field marketing, product marketing, and developer marketing.
This ‘jack of all trades’ role will have the opportunity to get involved in the execution of a wide variety of tactics across diverse channels. These tactics and channels include: hosted and third party events, webinars, social media campaigns, podcast promotion, website posting, digital marketing/media, collateral material (i.e. white papers, case studies, fact sheets), presentations, video, demos, and more. Writing will be a part of this role.
This role will also support the Marketing Automation/Operations Manager with maintaining lead database through data cleansing, data importing, and metrics reporting (Google Analytics, SEO/SEM). Pardot and Salesforce experience is a big plus!
Responsibilities: Corporate Marketing
- Support the R3 Marketing team by helping to project manage, develop and promote a range of corporate and design initiatives
- Compile and maintain corporate statistics and help to manage digital marketing stats, SEO /web rankings & metrics, web-to-lead metrics, and social media stats
- Help us to track and analyze email campaigns; develop and launch both qualitative and quantitative A/B testing methodologies
- Work with /project manage internal and external resources, contribute to the development of effective tactics (copyediting, review, lay out QA, etc)
- Provide ongoing administration and refinement of Pardot automated nurture, lead follow-up, lead scoring and lead lifecycle, as well as oversee marketing automation strategy, integration with SFDC
Responsibilities: Product Marketing
- Work with the team to manage the production of market-facing presentations, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, solution briefs and other sales enablement tools
- Assist in developing a comprehensive view of key buying personas
Responsibilities: Field Marketing
- Support in the management of webinars, executive briefings, partner days and more to drive lead generation; communicate to sales and campaign analysis
- Assist field marketing with development and execution of marketing campaigns, including approvals, meeting deadlines, campaign analysis and reporting
- Leveraging reporting and analytics to support the Field Marketers in making data-driven decisions; segmenting customer database and developing a comprehensive view of key buying personas
Responsibilities: Developer Marketing
- Assist as needed with planning of bootcamps, posting of content on corda.net and supporting Corda community and adoption
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 1st June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in New York.
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.