R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 participants across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, its open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version of Corda for enterprise usage. We have employees based in over 11 countries across the globe, with our headquarters in London, alongside office locations in New York City and Singapore. Our vibrant and centrally located offices are filled with collaborative spaces, healthy (and some not so healthy!) snacks and state of the art work spaces and equipment.
Here at R3 we have the vision of a publicly-available internet of Corda nodes transacting in a diverse and interoperable network of industries and applications, with nodes possessing globally unique and verified identities, and the cost of joining any new activity being just a matter of a one-click installation of a new Corda application. That network is called the Corda Network and it was launched in January 2019. We think it will disrupt a wide array of industries to such an extent it could be likened to the way the internet disrupted entertainment.
We are currently in the process of onboarding multiple customers and business networks, and the ever-increasing demand means we need to scale to ensure the best possible customer experience. You, the customer experience manager, will be ensuring we delight our customers in the process of joining the Corda Network. We are at a pivotal time in the formation of the Corda Network and joining us now could potentially make you a part of rewiring the world’s technology infrastructure.
- Creating and driving implementation of a new onboarding and ongoing customer login experience (a new portal) – mostly via, but not restricted to, a new website
- Leading on onboarding new clients to the Corda Network whilst delighting customers with their experience and ensuring identities on the Corda Network are forged with the commensurate level of rigour and security. Includes some project management activities.
- Accountable for the documentation strategy, with the primary goal of reducing the number of communication touch points required to get a customer on-boarded, including a sound version control strategy.
- Document onboarding issues and create a knowledge base for other users to refer to during onboarding to make the process as friction-free as possible.
- Drive implementation of continuous improvement throughout the whole customer experience – including automation of onboarding wherever possible.
- Maximising our customer onboarding capacity
- Ensure operational readiness for large customers that are being on-boarded with their own specific requirements.
- Understand the differences and impact on the onboarding process between contracts created directly and indirectly with an end user.
- Build and maintain relationships across the full account lifecycle including managing customer communications.
- Running knowledge-sharing sessions with other areas of the business
- Performing some customer legal entity and sanctions checks until the process is fully automated (which you’ll also be driving).
- Must have
- You have a passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organised.
- You are a very determined self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks – this role is not for the faint hearted!
- The successful candidate will be a clear and confident communicator in all forms who is able to deliver clear and unambiguous communication that will resonate with a wide and varied set of clients
- You are an extremely detail- and action-oriented problem solver.
- Operational or project management experience, ideally customer-facing. This role can also be tailored for junior or senior candidates, delivery expectations and responsibilities will be based on your level of experience
- Interested in new disruptive technologies, especially blockchain.
- Excited to make your mark on history.
- You have a robust personality and are at home dealing with clients with high expectations.
Nice to have:
- An understanding of any of the following processes: Know Your Customer (KYC); Anti Money-Laundering (AML); Legal Entity Verification (LEV)
- Experience with customer or technical support, a plus if you’ve used Jira or Service Desk before.
- Knowledge of DLT/Blockchain/Corda
- Knowledge of web certificate authorities.