The Business Resources Team are responsible for many vital aspects of the business, and we are here to ensure that our staff can be as successful and self-sufficient as possible.
Our team is in charge of all travel, internal and external events and office resources. We devise and implement policies in consultation with the business. The travel, business continuity and CSR policies lie in our hands. We provide IT support where you need it, training and how-to guides on how our offices and technical facilities work. We are responsible for all IT related acquisitions, maintenance, hardware purchasing & installation, software licence management, new joiner set up and welcome and ongoing desktop support.
We know where ALL the cables are – and yes – we can probably find you a post-it when you need it too.
This position will be responsible for maintaining R3 standards in the Dublin office for all aspects of Office Administration. Reporting to the London Office Manager the individual shall be expected to keep the office running smoothly while working with the team to ensure their needs are met.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet and welcome guests to the office
- Answer incoming calls and relay to correct team member or take messages where necessary
- Accept and sort mail and packages and deal with courier incoming and outgoing
- Maintain records of local suppliers and services
- Ensure meeting rooms and office remain neat and tidy
- Ensure meeting room AV is fully functioning daily and report any issues to IT
- Assist with the coordination of meeting arrangements, luncheons, logistics and pre-meeting preparations
- Assist Office Manager with organization, special projects, and other support needs for the team as required
- Control purchases of stationery and office/kitchen supplies; maintaining full supply always and working with the Office Manager to maintain accurate records and stocks.
- Liaise with London Admin Team with regards to team travel and relevant needs for accommodation and office access in both centres;
- Keep accurate track of credit card expenses and reconcile monthly to statement
- Control of local asset register
- Liaise with London Admin Team for IT purchases, new starters/leavers and office access controls
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all internal customers and suppliers
- Manage updating internal spreadsheets; and create new worksheets as required by the Office Manager
- Take charge of any additional projects and responsibilities assigned by the Office Manager and/or Business Resources Head
- Required Skills:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Strong attention to detail and ability to engage and deliver all elements of Office Administration to the highest standard
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of building strong relationships with customers, suppliers, clients, internal stakeholders or supporters to achieve strategic goals
- Good problem solving skills and logical thinking
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- General Experience in travel management
- Diary management experience
- Minimum 5 years office Junior/administration experience
- Relevant administrative qualifications (Pitman’s Business, paralegal etc)