In this role, you will lead our efforts around building and driving partner marketing programs from the ground up. You will be a subject matter expert on marketing processes and guidelines for partners, and you will collaborate with the R3 partner organization to build mechanisms to deliver value to our partner ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will be a “jack of all trades” marketing professional, coming to R3 with creative ideas combined with analytical, customer focused demand generation experience. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. Reporting to the marketing team, you will work closely with partners and the R3 partner team to identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to market to with a joint value proposition for adopting R3 products.
- Work closely with the global partner field team and sales teams to align priorities and develop partner marketing initiatives
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success for the partner marketing team
- Develop and lead joint marketing programs with strategic R3 ecosystem partners
- Draft and execute partner communications that align with R3 corporate messaging
- Drive partner marketing activities, including content development for external web, articles, whitepapers, blogs, videos, customer references and speaking engagements
- Collaborate with technology practice leaders, SME’s (Subject Matter Experts), Regional Partner Manager team, and Alliances team on GTM strategy, content, case study creation, PR opportunities, etc. related to partners
- Work with different departments of the R3 Corporate Marketing team to ensure projects are completed timely, on-brand and with required depth and quality
- 8+ years of experience in partner marketing in the software/technology and/or financial services industry with a history of exceeding performance metrics
- Proven track record of successful channel marketing engagement and progra
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and sales organizations
- Understanding of blockchain & distributed ledger technology (sales and/or technical acumen)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work across internal and external organizations
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Pardot
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.