Salary: $80,000 to $115,000 + Bonus
R3 is seeking an People Business Partner to support our US and LATAM offices on a 13 month FTC basis, this role has the potential to go permanent. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to deliver People solutions to a growing business. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization. Overall, you will provide HR programmatic support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
Day to day activities include:
- Employee Relations:
- Using your well rounded US (New York, California and other State) and Brazilian employment law knowledge to identify and mitigate risks to the business
- Manage a wide variety of ER cases from Disciplinary and Grievances to terminations.
- Provide input and direction to the People Operations and wider People team on the applicability of global policies and procedures.
- Guide employees to interpret policies and procedures in the US and Brazil. As a small team that operates globally, you may be required to grow you knowledge and application of employment law in EMEA and APAC.
- Business Partnering:
- Align with People Operations team to ensure robust and up-to-date effective new hiring onboarding. Coaching managers through performance management processes.
- Partner with Exco and R3 Leaders in managing compensation planning and execution each year.
- Execute on talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans
- Build trust and relationships with senior members of the business, to aid in finding solutions and coach through issues. Plus if you can operate with a sense of humor, humility, courage, and integrity for the benefit of the organization
- Partner cross-functionally with teams across Talent Acquisition, People Ops, Payroll, Learning & Development, Legal, Compensation, Benefits, and Finance on projects, using your well honed communication skills.
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Projects & General:
- Aid in the development and implementation of People centered policies and procedures, Workforce Planning, and Change Management.
- Lead HR initiatives and deliverables with an eye toward identifying opportunities to achieve greater consistency, scale, efficiency and quality.
- Partner with People Ops to create, finetune and build out data sets that enables better decision making.
- Partner with Learning and Development to create Talent and Performance Management frameworks that encourage and build engagement, equity and increase performance levels.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in HR, consulting, or similar role
- Demonstrated reporting and analytical skills, fluency with MS Office, and ability to summarise information and storytell.
- Good critical thinking skills with keen attention to detail and high standards for accuracy.
- You solve tough problems quickly and thoughtfully, yet flexible approach to problem solving with moderate Excel experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate sensitive and confidential matters effectively and with empathy.
- Fast learner, proactive, adaptable with ability to function in a fast changing, global environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; (certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise preferred)
- Experience working in start-up/high growth environments
- Experience working within LATAM
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.