As part of the Project Management Office reporting into the Head of PMO you will apply best practices, continuously think about how we can improve our technical and engineering project delivery and work closely with our internal technical teams to ensure that we are delivering software to the expected time, quality and budget.
- Assist project managers within the PMO team in the co-ordination of project planning
- Work alongside and support the Head of PMO in day-to-day activities including adhoc tasks and assisting with firm-wide co-ordination of project activities
- Provide reports to project teams to give visibility of team progress and effectiveness
- Take ownership of small project deliveries applying appropriate project control techniques
- Assist in growing the maturity of R3’s program and project delivery by submitting ideas and proposals for improvements
Education & Experience:
- Exposure to project management principles
- Able to display flexibility under changing priorities
- Willingness to collaborate with the other R3 teams to achieve common objectives
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Capable user of Microsoft Office applications
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 21st June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK
- We hope to be able to offer at least some (if not all) of the 12 week internship in person this year- although this will be dependent on the ongoing pandemic and each countries individual guidelines and restrictions.
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
- New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
- Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
- We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.