R3 is revolutionizing the way business transactions happen with our distributed ledger technology, Corda. DLT, aka ‘blockchain’, allows for not only dramatic efficiencies in the way business transactions occur but enables new things that haven’t even been dreamed up yet. We are creating a new future for global commerce.
We are seeking a Product Management Intern to help us drive this revolution. Working with the Product Management team, you will live at the intersection of business, technology and the customer. With a sense of urgency and determination you will break down complex problems to make data-driven decisions that best serve stakeholders.
Product Managers are responsible for building business and pricing models, identifying moves to grow the business in current and adjacent markets, representing products to customers and the market. The ultimate measure of their success is the success of their products in the market. Driving the product roadmap and detailed functionality to best capture the opportunity at hand, they realize a product strategy is a balance of technical capability, user experience, market forces and customer needs.
They also love software and have an intimate knowledge in how to develop from coding to agile process; they have the ability to talk directly with engineers on translating those needs to technical specifications.
As Product Manager intern, you will be involved and assist in all the aspect of the role, including:
·Stakeholder engagement. Act as the interface to the product team for engaging stakeholders on inbound product requirements.
·Use cases. Ongoing gathering of use cases that will help create the best solution for distributed ledger technologies in our target market satisfying the needs of varying stakeholders. Document use cases in detailed descriptions along with flows that capture the business and systems in before and after states.
·Requirements and specifications. Consolidate uses cases into granular requirements that can be understood in a consistent framework and architecture. Work with our engineers to create detailed specifications enabling them to design and build features that will satisfy the stated requirements.
· Prioritization. Use knowledge of the needs of the stakeholders and the relevant opportunity to determine a prioritization for requested features. Work in partnership with the program management team to determine committed delivery dates for features.
· Delivery. Work with the Program Management team to establish a detailed delivery schedule. Partner with the test team to ensure the solution meets the product specifications.
· Communications. Manage the outbound product communications including the roadmap as well as specific commitments on features to stakeholders.
·Education. As the product feature owner take responsibility for internal education on functionality, roadmap and broad capabilities. Work in partnership with the product marketing, services and ecosystem teams to deliver this knowledge to broader audiences.
· Analytics. Establish, track and continually adjust the products and network services based on a designed feedback loop and experiments.
· Innovate. Capture and generate ideas that may exist outside the immediate view of the stakeholders to drive the broad, revolutionary capabilities of DLT to innovate on behalf of our stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.