R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 190 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
- Assist project managers within the PMO team in the co-ordination of project planning
- Work alongside and support the Head of PMO in day-to-day activities including adhoc tasks and assisting with firm-wide co-ordination of project activities
- Provide reports to project teams to give visibility of team progress and effectiveness
- Take ownership of small project deliveries applying appropriate project control techniques
- Assist in growing the maturity of R3’s program and project delivery by submitting ideas and proposals for improvements
Education & Experience:
- Exposure to project management principles
- Able to display flexibility under changing priorities
- Willingness to collaborate with the other R3 teams to achieve common objectives
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Capable user of Microsoft Office applications
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 22nd June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.