Managing Pipeline and Resourcing Needs:
- Work with commercial teams and delivery leads to review resourcing plans to deliver against project deliverables while leveraging the best available staffing from both internal and external resources.
- Lead weekly reviews with Engagement Managers and Professional Services Team Leads to review resource requests in the pipeline, walk through conflicts/priorities and plan consultant assignments.
- Manage a resource pool of software engineers with different capabilities against multiple inbound resourcing requests.
- Allocating resources and adapting to changes based on customer priorities.
- Use workforce planning strategies to effectively create a pressure tested global demand plan and provide insights on hiring decisions.
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to support the Head of Professional Services and Team Leads in the recruitment process based on staffing needs.
Managing External Partners:
- Work with Engagement Managers to identify opportunities for partner collaboration on client projects to help meet resourcing demand.
- Work closely with commercial teams and Professional Services Team Leads to ensure the quality of partner involvement on client projects.
- Manage sourcing partners globally to ensure contract sourcing and external contractor onboarding activities happen in a timely manner.
Other Skills and Responsibilities:
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and share information/new ideas with other team members and across the organisation.
- Ability to dive-deep into processes and drive results.
- Comfortable with collaborating across multiple business units globally.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Be comfortable with some ambiguity, and be willing to work beyond the strict wording of the job description in order to achieve the firm’s objectives.
- You have prior experience in Consulting, Strategic Planning and/or Operations in a Professional Services environment in a software organisation.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- You are familiar with forecasting processes and tools
- You possess excellent negotiation, conflict management and influence skills
- You’re a self-starter and team player with ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple, competing priorities.
- You’re excited by working and supporting a globally-dispersed team in a fast-growth company.
- You have an interest and understanding of DLT/Blockchain technology.
- Proven experience managing resource utilization and pipelines.
- Familiarity with resource automation systems for Professional Services and ability to create insightful analysis.
- University graduate degree in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Experience with SalesForce or other enterprise CRM application.
- Understanding of technology skillsets.