This role will be responsible for helping to drive demand generation for Sales, Sales Development, and via partners primarily in the APAC region, using a variety of primarily digital tactics across the marketing mix, including digital marketing, email campaigns, hosted events (physical and virtual), paid social, PPC, SEO, content syndication, webinars, third party sponsorships, and more. You will be joining a fast-paced software firm in emerging technology and must stay abreast of evolving trends and new product offerings.
This role will primarily be focused on generating and measuring demand for R3’s suite of technology offerings, including an enterprise blockchain platform, a new confidential computing platform, and SDKs . A smaller % of time will be focused on helping to move start-ups/ entrepreneurs along the buyer journey. He or she will collaborate with regional marketing peers in the Americas and EMEA to ensure alignment with other regional marketing programs, execution of global campaigns, and work closely with the rest of the R3 marketing team (Corporate and Product Marketing) to develop fully-integrated, multi-channel campaigns.
Field Marketing Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute APAC field marketing programs (events, webinars, digital marketing, paid media, nurture campaigns etc.) targeting software vendors, corporates, banks who work in and serve key financial services to drive demand and aggressively build the APAC pipeline for our software.
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales, Sales Development, and Partner team to ensure strategic alignment and campaign buy-in.
- Work closely with Business Resources (event logistics) to plan, manage and measure online and offline events including webinars, round tables, and other hosted events in the APAC region to create net-new sales leads, accelerate existing opportunities and deepen existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure that campaign leads are entered into SFDC, manage the lead qualification and handover process from campaign leads to Sales Development, and work with Sales Development to develop and run lead nurture / sales enablement programs for these leads including agreeing target accounts and messaging.
- Work with Venture Development team to support marketing programs which accelerate adoption of Corda Enterprise by start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop campaign messages, define target markets and user personas, and create plans for high-quality campaign content including white papers, case studies and videos.
- Work with Digital Marketing and external agencies to ensure lead generation opportunities through social media and other digital channels are maximized and aligned to campaign objectives.
- Work with Partner team to support reseller and referral programs, and work with two Strategic Alliances.
- Lead 1-2 global campaigns per year with support from Regional Marketing in Americas and EMEA.
- Support Corporate Communications with management of local PR agency in APAC.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations, campaign impact reports, and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales and marketing teams.
- Maintain event and campaign documents including calendars and budgets.
- Strong track record of B2B field marketing and demand generation (especially lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement), partner marketing experience a plus.
- 8-10 years’ field marketing experience across the APAC
- Experience of campaign planning and development, account-based marketing, event management, digital and email marketing, lead management and nurture.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Pardot and Marketo ideal), and Salesforce, including reporting plus social media and digital marketing knowledge.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong project management skills, and proven ability to manage numerous diverse projects.
- Ability to work independently with a willingness to ‘roll up their sleeves’ to get things done.
- A collaborative and flexible personality who adapts easily to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
- New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
- Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
- We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.
R3 may process the personal data collected or identified as being imported in accordance with R3’s Recruitment Privacy. Read the policy here. In particular, R3 will use the personal data provided for the purposes of processing your application for the role you have applied for, to assess your suitability for the role as well as to enter into a contract with you if you are successfully brought onto the R3 team.