R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 200 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 250 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Program Manager who is looking to make a large impact in a high-growth sales environment.
As our Sales Enablement Program Manager, you will transform and support a global sales team through the development and delivery of both virtual and onsite enablement. The role will require you to help integrate what we sell, who we sell to, and how we sell across partners and channels while taking into account regional selling differences. The Sales Enablement role will partner with executive leadership across the organization and lead cross-functional teams as part of an exciting internal transformation of our entire sales organization.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Sales Operations to build R3’s first Sales Enablement function.
- Partner with sales leadership and sales managers to define training needs and priorities, including onboarding, product/technology training, professional skills, and development paths
- Prioritize and align enablement needs by identifying biggest sales and skill gaps, while mapping solutions to company priorities
- Develop sales development programs— including content, tools and training— to create a coaching culture and to reinforce selling skills, selling motions, and sales process best practices to increase the velocity of the selling cycle
- Implement tools and processes that scale knowledge with consistent messaging across the sales team
- Develop and own a sales onboarding program that scales for Account Managers, Enterprise Account Executives and Strategic Alliance leads.
- Partner with the Marketing team on sales collateral development, product training and positioning.
- Create training curriculum based on experience level of participants taking into account learning patterns and individual responsibilities
- Determine training delivery methods, across multiple mediums, based on audience requirements and global considerations
- Efficiently project manage the appropriate Subject Matter Experts to build and deliver key content
- Deliver on-boarding and foundational courses
- Build training agenda and content for Sales offsites
- Disseminate and communicate information to the sales organization via the intranet, newsletters, win flashes etc. and manage sales content library
- Define, track, and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness improvements and skill development traction
- Measure the level of usage across tools (i.e. SalesForce) to provide guidance on business impact, areas for improvement, and additional future projects
- Have 7+ years’ experience in a Sales Enablement, Sales Operations or Sales role.
- In-depth experience creating a best in class training curriculum
- Strong presentation, group facilitation and project management skills
- Deeply understand Sales and customer needs and the value proposition being offered.
- Are excellent at listening to others and expressing ideas in written and oral form.
- Are able to partner with several cross-functional teams.
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability
- Hands-on with solid attention to detail
- Experience in identifying the best practices of a high performing sales organization
- Flexibility and ability to pivot as required
- Knowledge of sales tools (i.e. LMS, SFDC and Lessonly) as well as virtual learning tools
- Experience working in the FinTech industry a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science is preferred
- Sales CRM or Sales Force Automation software design and implementation experience a plus