The R3 Sales team is seeking an energetic, passionate and tech savvy individual to support the team; in this role, you will assist the team in the adoption of R3’s Corda platform enterprise software solutions in the Americas. You’ll need to have strong communication and people skills, with a passion for distributed ledger technology and an understanding of business processes and IT problems.
You’ll support the team with go-to-market content development, lead generation and will continuously learn about new technologies and how they can be applied to solve enterprise challenges.
- Assist the team with lead generation across the Americas designated accounts
- Support the team in preparation of go-to-market materials and deliverables
- Provide industry research with a focus on distributed ledger technology and its application to business processes and IT problems for enterprise customers
- Contribute to selling and marketing strategies in the Corda platform enterprise software solutions portfolio
- Promote R3’s value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Collaborate with the wider Global Business Development team to advance key Corda opportunities
Qualifications & Experience:
- You’ll be a student studying towards an appropriate university degree with a keen interest in Blockchain technology
- Ideally you’d have some client facing experience in a professional environment- from a previous internship perhaps
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work flexibly both independently and productively alongside our Sales team, in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly
- Proactive, conscientious, self-motivated and goal oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 24th May (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the USA
- We hope to be able to offer at least some (if not all) of the 12 week internship in person this year- although this will be dependent on the ongoing pandemic and each countries individual guidelines and restrictions.
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
- New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
- Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
- We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.