R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 190 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
As a member of our Sales organization, this role will allow you to gain operational experience in a global sales start-up culture.
- Supporting the Sales Operations Team with their day to day responsibilities
- Working with Sales Operations Managers, Sales Reps and cross-functional teams with ad-hoc data driven projects
- Focusing on CRM systems projects (Salesforce) that enable business workflows across the organization
- Support lead generation efforts in named accounts
- Research and analysis of pipeline metrics and sales trends
- Day to day operational duties in support of R3 sales initiatives
Qualifications & Experience:
- Junior/Senior currently enrolled in a BS undergraduate program (Business Administration or Finance major a plus)
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work flexibly both independently and productively alongside our Sales Operations team
- Strong analytical and diagnostic ability
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Ability to express ideas in commonly used frameworks (E.g. PowerPoint)
- Strong project management skills
- An interest in Blockchain technology and the financial industry is essential
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 1st June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the US
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders.
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them.
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries.
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become.
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.