R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 330 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
Our marketing strategy in 2020 is digital-first and we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing & Data Manager who lives and breathes metrics and analytics. You will be our resident campaign data scientist and primarily responsible for driving and building a data-driven marketing culture. This global role will be responsible for building processes from the ground up to effectively measure marketing’s impact. Primary responsibilities include capturing, measuring, reporting, and depicting/visualizing performance of all digital marketing campaigns and channels against goals (ROI and KPIs). This role requires someone who is deadline-driven, results-focused and process-oriented.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with a cross-section of functions in R3 Marketing—Corporate, Product, Regional/Field and Developer Marketing—who will rely on you to not only capture data, but glean insights, identify trends and optimize spend and performance. You will also be responsible for identifying tools in the Martech stack and play an integral role in annual strategic planning.
As our primary marketing channels, you will also be responsible for developing a website traffic and optimization plan for r3.com and corda.net, SEO/SEM, managing the third-party SEO firm, assist with managing web development firm, capturing web analytics/AI, and identifying tracking and data visualization tools. As a part of this you may be tapped to develop and measure campaign landing pages.
Regional and Developer Marketing execute their own campaigns, however, this role will assist as needed with execution and optimization. You will also be responsible for implementing and executing Corporate Marketing-led campaigns along with the necessary tracking links and forms.
- ‘Go to’ on the team for interpreting findings, measuring impact and helping colleagues understand the numbers behind their marketing plans
- Developing campaign reports target—both campaign-level and by channel/tactic
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end reports which will be used to drive the global marketing strategy, which you will be an integral part of.
- Presenting findings to senior management and other non-marketing functions such as sales.
- Building a framework for reports, dashboards and process for measurement of campaigns, leveraging SEO/SEM, email, display advertising, website traffic, organic and paid social media and more
- Evaluating emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption of new tech tools where appropriate
- Assisting with target audience lists, plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams and webmaster to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end-customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and building metrics- and analytics-driven frameworks
- Experience in optimizing websites, landing pages and user funnels
- Pardot Marketing Automation Tool experience a must; other MATs a big plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Salesforce experience a must
- Zoominfo database from discover.org a plus
- Bizible a plus
- Excellent grasp of website analytics, metrics, social media, display advertising, SEO/SEM and more
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns; working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills/mind, strong attention to detail and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Fantastic time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Project management skills
- Microsoft Excel guru
- Management experience a big plus
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependent)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program