R3 is seeking a Senior Project Manager based in San Francisco to join our growing Developer Relations team. This role will help to support the overall operations of all Developer Relations initiatives as well as our Training and Certification program. Our team applies a data driven approach in identifying outreach initiatives and this role will incorporate and enhance the data strategies to support our continued success in evangelizing the R3 developer program. You will work across multiple to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility, and successful delivery of complex projects.
- Oversee daily Developer Relations operations through collaboration with leadership, including direct support of the Head of Global Developer Relations and the team’s management.
- Serve as liaison between staff, leadership, and executives regarding project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Manage communication with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure developer/customer satisfaction in reporting metrics to key stakeholders.
- Support lead generation initiatives including calculating ROI
- Manage JIRA sprints for all Developer relations projects including Developer Relations outreach initiatives, Developer Portal, and tools.
- Deliver value by leading collaborative, cross-functional project teams to success.
- Manage multiple active and upcoming projects by defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables. You’ll track progress, understand requirements, and communicate status to stakeholders
- Plan and manage multiple complex projects by applying project management tools and techniques such as scope, risk, communication, and change management.
- Proactively identify problems on projects, plans, and solutions by seeking input from stakeholders and understanding the full solution.
- Serve as the point of contact for contractors, keeping track of their schedules, contract, work, and output
- Work closely with external vendors
- Experience in people management/business leadership, with excellent analytical/influencing skills, and effective written/verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- High level of organizational skills and self-manage and deliver key outputs with little guidance.
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset (self-motivated, tenacious, resourceful, no handbook necessary).
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience with planning and leading strategic initiatives, data analysis, and budget management.
- Strong project reporting skills with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
- Driven, versatile, and able to prioritize under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent.
- Experience working in Developer Relations teams a plus.
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
- New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
- Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
- We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.
R3 may process the personal data collected or identified as being imported in accordance with R3’s Recruitment Privacy. Read the policy here. In particular, R3 will use the personal data provided for the purposes of processing your application for the role you have applied for, to assess your suitability for the role as well as to enter into a contract with you if you are successfully brought onto the R3 team.