R3 is an enterprise software firm that is pioneering digital industry transformation. With our foundation in enterprise blockchain technology, we power solutions that deliver trust across the financial services industry and beyond.
Our enterprise blockchain platform, Corda Enterprise, is digitizing the systems firms rely on to transact with each other and has more than 350 institutions using it. Our confidential computing platform, Conclave, empowers businesses to develop applications that analyze and process sensitive data from multiple parties—all without compromising confidentiality.
Our team of over 250 professionals operate in 13 countries around the world; supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts from R3’s global ecosystem.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Programs Manager to make a significant contribution in our high-growth sales environment. In this role, you will lead the transformation of our global sales team through the development and delivery of both virtual and onsite enablement programs. You will enable our Go-to-Market strategy by facilitating the integration of what we sell, who we sell to, and how we sell across customers, partners and channels while considering regional selling differences. The Senior Sales Enablement Programs Manager will partner with executives across the organization and lead cross-functional teams in the design, development, and delivery of strategic enablement programs.
- Develop and deliver a global Sales Enablement strategy and implementation roadmap that is aligned with the goals and objectives identified in the R3 Annual Plan.
- Design Sales Enablement programs to address the needs of the following constituents/stakeholders:
– Account Executives
– Sales Engineers
– Inside Sales Reps
– Sales Development Reps
– Strategic Partner & Technology Alliance Leads
– Regional Sales Managers
– Business Partners
- Create a Sales Enablement ‘roadmap’ that includes offerings and programs in the following areas:
– New hire/onboarding
– Professional selling skills
– Management Development
- Identify organization-wide competencies required by the constituents/stakeholders (above). With the support of sales leadership and human resources, assess the current level of skill and/or knowledge vis-à-vis these competencies
- Prioritize the enablement needs identified in this assessment; invest financial resources in areas that are aligned with R3 strategy and expected to have the highest return
- Develop and deliver programs/curriculum that effectively address the ongoing needs of the organization, including content, tools, and training. Optimize the frequency, delivery methods and mediums for each requirement. Evaluate external content and/or curriculum, as appropriate, and effectively integrate with internal materials, as required. Reinforce R3’s coaching culture in all sales enablement programs
- With the support of sales leadership, develop creative approaches to certify the skills and knowledge of the constituents/stakeholders (above); confirm the effectiveness of sales enablement programs and ensure consistent messaging
- Reinforce and continue to expand R3’s proprietary sales methodology, TurboDrive. Identify and prioritize ongoing opportunities for improvement (e.g., processes, tools, training, etc.)
- Effectively collaborate across the R3 organization, particularly with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Product Marketing and Learning & Development
- Establish the metrics/measures to evaluate Sales Enablement effectiveness. Monitor and communicate internally on a regular basis. Examples include:
– Time to productivity
– Pipeline growth (per quarter, post on-boarding)
– Sales cycle duration
– Average deal size
– Win rate
– License vs. Service ratios
– Territory coverage
- 12+ years with Financial Technology or SaaS companies in Sales Enablement, Sales Training and Sales methodology or Field Sales roles
- Curriculum design and development; mastery of adult learning principles and remote learning best practices
- Presentation, group facilitation and project management; demonstrated training delivery skills
- R3 value proposition; in-depth understanding of Sales, customer needs and product-market fit
- Enablement tooling design and implementation; Sales CRM or Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Written/oral communication, listening skills
- Cross-functional collaboration; Product, Product Marketing, Legal, Finance, Human Resources
- Knowledge of Sales tools; Learning Management Systems (Lessonly, other), Salesforce, Seismic, Outreach, Clari, ‘e-learning,’ etc.
- Sense of urgency and personal accountability
- Culturally astute; awareness of cultural norms and variations required for global training programs
- Hands-on with solid attention to detail
- Identification and development of best practices for high-performing sales organizations
- Independent work ethic; ability to function autonomously, effectively deal with ambiguity, remain flexible and ‘pivot’ as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business, Marketing or Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) a plus
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
- New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
- Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
- We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.
R3 may process the personal data collected or identified as being imported in accordance with R3’s Recruitment Privacy. Read the policy here. In particular, R3 will use the personal data provided for the purposes of processing your application for the role you have applied for, to assess your suitability for the role as well as to enter into a contract with you if you are successfully brought onto the R3 team.