R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 300 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base. Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
The Senior Strategic Advisor will be a member of R3’s Advisory practice and will be the delivery arm of R3’s advisory services. S/he will work collaboratively with clients, partners, all teams across R3, the R3 ecosystem, and the blockchain industry at large to build and maintain successful relationships while driving awareness and adoption of Corda Enterprise.
- Participate in R3’s Advisory practice and related services in order to accelerate adoption of DLT, ideally at the C-Suite and decision-maker level
- Grow revenue related to advisory services, in both services contracts and product sales
- Participate in paid and unpaid client engagements to drive awareness and adoption of Corda Enterprise to drive sales and services revenue
- Help define a portfolio of Advisory Services offerings, for example workshops related to distributed ledger technology, R3 products, industry trends and solutions, consortium’s, etc.
- Leverage R3’s own skills and knowledge, along with R3’s unique intellectual property and industry focus, to build an outstanding advisory service offering relevant to all customers looking to build and deploy CE-based solutions.
- Manage special projects requiring specific technical or industry expertise
- Work with Tier 1 management consulting firms to drive Corda awareness and adoption into the C-suite globally
- Develop advisory offerings and manage projects to respond to the agreed client brief, budget and timescales
- Constantly seek client / market feedback to continuously improve R3’s offering to increase market share and sales, working closely with Product team
- Previous experience working at a blue-chip company, major strategy or consulting firm
- Strong commercial understanding
- Strong technical background
- Experience of delivering advisory services to senior management and c-suite for value creation and ultimately adoption
- Experience of building senior relationship and stakeholder management
- Leadership and team management, including coaching and development
- Collaborative in approach and a team player
- Emotionally intelligent
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, presentation, negotiation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and a bias for action, uses initiative and works well under pressure
- Analytical, problem solver
- Maintain integrity and positivity in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Committed to the success of the firm with flexible approach to working hours and willingness and ability to travel