- Your mission as a Solutions Engineer is to help our customers solve complex problems with ground-breaking solutions using R3’s distributed ledger platform (Corda Enterprise), our confidential computing toolkit (Conclave) and other R3 product suites.
- Support the design process of solutions for customers entering the DLT space, which includes but not limited to areas such as Digital Tokens and Payments
- Produce highly reliable, production-grade code using technologies such as Java, Kotlin, Kafka and Kubernetes
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure solutions are scalable, performant and well thought through
- Train and mentor our customers on R3’s Products and services.
- Synthesize common concepts from projects into reusable toolkits that enable clients and partners to accelerate
- Solid experience in software development
- Proven software development experience using Java or a JVM based language, anyone with a strong desire to learn Java or Kotlin also considered. (An excellent opportunity for you to acquire new technical skills. )
- Able to understand non-functional operational requirements
- Understand how to convert business requirements into solution designs
- Good people skills, with the ability to cope with ambiguity