R3’s Professional Services is comprised of innovative problem-solvers and strategic, fast-moving engineers and consultants who collaborate with customers to solve their challenges and build business solutions. As part of the post-sales organisation, Professional Services is responsible for driving successful customer outcomes through supporting the design, build and deployment of solutions. This team provides you with the opportunity to solve real-world business and technical challenges with large global corporates, banks and startups across many industries – Financial Services, Real Estate, Energy, Digital Assets, Identity and Healthcare.
- Your mission as a Solutions Consultant is to help our customers solve complex problems with ground-breaking solutions using R3’s distributed ledger platform (Corda Enterprise), our confidential computing toolkit (Conclave) and other R3 product suites.
- Support the design process of solutions for customers entering the DLT space, which includes but not limited to areas such as Digital Tokens and Payments
- Produce highly reliable, production-grade code using technologies such as Java, Kotlin, Kafka and Kubernetes
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure solutions are scalable, performant and well thought through
- Train and mentor our customers on R3’s Products and services.
- Synthesize common concepts from projects into reusable toolkits that enable clients and partners to accelerate
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Proven software development experience using Java or a JVM based language, anyone with a strong desire to learn Java or Kotlin also considered. (An excellent opportunity for you to acquire new technical skills. )
- Able to understand non-functional operational requirements
- Understand how to convert business requirements into solution designs
- Good people skills, with the ability to cope with ambiguity
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.