R3’s Professional Services is comprised of innovative problem-solvers and strategic, fast-moving engineers and consultants who collaborate with customers to solve their challenges and build business solutions. As part of the post-sales organisation, Professional Services is responsible for driving successful customer outcomes through supporting the design, build and deployment of solutions. This team provides you with the opportunity to solve real-world business and technical challenges with large global corporates, banks and startups across many industries – Financial Services, Real Estate, Energy, Digital Assets, Identity and Healthcare.
- The ultimate responsibility is to help R3 customers succeed with their implementation of any R3 product, either Corda or Conclave or an SDK
- Architect and design customer driven solutions, to create supporting software with development teams.
- Train and Mentor our customers on concepts of Corda enterprise.
- Provide new insights into the use of Corda within particular business applications, working with the relevant design teams within R3 to ensure these are reflected in our product documentation.
- Identify opportunities for the use of Corda in new applications and associated opportunities for Services.
- Provide visibility into project requirements to assist R3 product development teams further enhance Corda platform capabilities.
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Understand how to convert business requirements into solution designs, demonstrating good judgement, and a pragmatic approach that combines business constraints and engineering realities.
- Ideally Kotlin or Java however, any other programming language are welcome. This is a great opportunity for you to acquire new technical skills in Kotlin.
- Worked on the full project life cycle of projects, design, development and testing.
- Good stakeholder management skills to navigate uncertainty and risks appropriately and ability to escalate when required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences with good presentation skills with natural flair confidence with customers.
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.