- You will join the newly formed Corda 5 Developer Experience Group who’s remit is to make sure that when Developers and other technical consumers use Corda 5 to build their applications on… they love it. Corda 5 is powerhouse of a piece of software which offers next generation Distributed Ledger capabilities to our customers, but any software is only as good as how it feels to use. The DevEx team’s job is to make Corda feel awesome.
- As part of the Developer Experience team, you will:
- Take the holistic view across all the touch points between our software and the Corda developer community to ensure each interaction is slick and satisfying.
- Build tools and frameworks which enhance developer experience.
- Create and maintain guidance and reference code in Kotlin and Java representing good practice CorDapp (Corda application) Development.
- Influence the future direction of Corda, championing the needs of the developers who use it.
- No team is an island – you will work with many others across the company, to help ensure we build the best possible products. You will have the opportunity to showcase your work and help influence your colleagues’ thinking
- Lead the Developer Experience Tooling team
- Lead the research and analysis process to identify the needs of our internal and external technical customers, liaising internally with Product, Professional services, Developer Relations teams.
- Design innovative solutions to improve our technical customers’ experience of using Corda.
- Delivery and on-going maintenance of externally published tooling to support users of Corda.
- Hands on coding and design, and assisting other engineers with coding and design.
- Mentoring the careers and technical progress of the team members
- Build and leverage relationships across the engineering department and the wider company to deliver in a complex delivery environment.
- Contribute to the technical direction and strategic vision of engineering as a whole.