- Drive successful adoption of R3 technology and services to a designated set of accounts or territories.
- Target and drive new customer acquisition in a set of designated accounts.
- Effectively position R3’s value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market.
- Use your professional knowledge of the industry to navigate and influence enterprise technology buyers.
- Leverage existing relationships to identify possible opportunities based on past success and experience within FinTech ecosystem
- Collaborate with our Product Management team to drive the evolution of our product suite, including potential integrations with Fintech firms and ISVs.
- Collaborate with the wider Global Sales team to help FinTech firms and ISVs deliver successful outcomes for banking and capital markets clients.
- Build trusted relationships with key customer decision-makers, influencers, and delivery teams.
- Work closely with clients to find opportunities, sell and deliver R3 technology.
- Effectively manage customers, pipeline, and forecasting through Salesforce and Clari.
- Must have working experience of enterprise selling and demonstrated success against quota in a highly competitive environment.
- Strong and confident communication skills and solid technical understanding that enables successful customer relationship management at engineering, commercial, and executive levels.
- Hold a consultative approach to helping customers along their journey to build and deliver innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
- A passion for blockchain and distributed ledger technologies would be a bonus.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, innovative and rapidly evolving company.