- Provide an initial single point of contact for incoming technical issues related to R3 products and services.
- Respond to customer issues across the product line within response time SLAs.
- Conduct daily operations – including team operations, process improvement and information sharing.
- Make best endeavour attempts to manage all support requests which can be resolved at 1st Line level and assign tickets to 2nd Line Support team as required.
- They take ownership of L1 issues through to resolution.
- Ensure all support requests (no matter how small) are ticketed and that all investigation progress is added to the ticket.
- Take part in handovers to other teams in different geographies as required.
- Ensure customers are updated regularly and frequently with the investigation progress of 1st Line tickets.
- Ensure all operational processes defined by the firm are followed and respected.
- Constantly strive to identify and implement improvements to technologies, processes and methodologies used in the team.
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Strong customer-facing skills with proactive can-do attitude.
- Familiarity with Linux and/or Windows and how to investigate software malfunctions on these OS’s using their various tools and commands
- Basic networking investigation (e.g. connectivity issues, network traces)
- Familiarity with operational monitoring tools
Advantageous Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with financial services infrastructure, processes (e.g. ITIL) and systems
- An understanding and familiarity of blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Experience working on enterprise development projects
- Familiarity and experience with Incident Management processes