- Your mission as a Technical Account Manager (TAM) is to provide personalised support, deepen relationships with enterprise customers, and consult customers on the best use of Corda Enterprise software to increase value for their business use case. You will tailor support for each customer environment, facilitate cooperation with their other partners, and advocate on their behalf as their trusted technical advisor.
- Research customer’s use-cases, to translate customer business requirements into technical solutions; get to know their workflows to grow the Corda implementation, take ownership of all technical and product initiatives
- Establish a comprehensive understanding of customer solutions, architectural decisions, key constraints, and product development lifecycle.
- Advocate for product enhancements with Product Management & Engineering to help the customer succeed (work with customers and internal R3 teams to define and refine requirements).
- Present to technical executives and directors on the Corda platform strategy, concepts, and roadmap
- Establish regular cadence of meetings (virtually or in-person) with your customers to discuss the latest release of Corda, best practices in DLT, and migration to new version and new developments
- Leverage the power of R3 to bring in experts from Professional Services, Sales, Product and our broader ecosystem to help drive better customer outcomes
- Provide regular reports and reviews to key stakeholders and decision makers (internal and client)
- Work with TAM leads to expand the service offering portfolio and improve processes
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Experience of supporting pre/post-sales activity
- Proven software development experience using Java or a JVM based language, anyone with a strong desire to learn Java or Kotlin is also considered. of proficient in C++ or C# (a back end development technology) (An excellent opportunity for you to acquire new technical skills. )
- Able to understand non-functional operational requirements
- Understand how to convert business requirements into solution designs
- Good people skills, with the ability to cope with ambiguity