- Research customer’s use-cases, to translate customer business requirements into technical solutions; get to know their workflows.
- Advocate for product enhancements with Product Management & Engineering to help the customer succeed
- Present to technical executives and directors on the Corda platform strategy, concepts, and roadmap
- Meet virtually or in-person with your customers to discuss the latest release of Corda, best practices in DLT, and migration to a new version.
- Be an escalation point for critical Production issues or project blockers; navigate through challenges and provide context & continuity across different teams that interface with your customers
- Understand the short and long term business goals of your customers as they relate to R3 and Corda
- Leverage the power of R3 to bring in experts from Professional Services, Sales, Product and our broader ecosystem to help drive better customer outcomes
- Support customer team and R3 Sales team in the tracking of opportunities and proposals to further develop our joint business, and transition to execution
- Experience (5+ years) of a consultative customer-facing role
- Experience (4+ years) of supporting pre/post-sales activity
- Experience in managing customer relationships (business and technical levels)
- Have a broad understanding of computer science and engineering, most likely obtained through a combination of academic study and related professional experience
- Be well versed in software architecture and development with Java or Kotlin programming experience – Corda is developed as a JVM application and requires familiarity with Java as a baseline
- Strong presentation skills: Showing the value, capabilities, and differentiators of complex service solutions using methodologies and service offerings
- Understanding of DLT / Blockchain technologies such as: including Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Bitcoin etc is beneficial
- Technical ability to learn Corda at a Consultant level and a Corda Certified Developer
- Ability to solve technical problems and translate customer experience to actionable feedback for engineering
- Ability to travel for client visits when COVID restrictions are lifted.