R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 190 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
We are seeking an experience Product Manager to help us drive this revolution. As the business owner of our solution you will live at the intersection of business, technology and the customer. With a sense of urgency and determination you will break down complex problems to make data-driven decisions that best serve stakeholders.
Product Managers are responsible for building business and pricing models, identifying moves to grow the business in current and adjacent markets, representing products to customers and the market. The ultimate measure of your success is the success of your products in the market. Driving the product roadmap and detailed functionality to best capture the opportunity at hand you realise a product strategy is a balance of technical capability, user experience, market forces and customer needs.
- Stakeholder engagement. Act as the interface to the product team for engaging stakeholders on inbound product requirements.
- Use cases. Ongoing gathering of use cases that will help create the best solution for distributed ledger technologies in our target market satisfying the needs of varying stakeholders. Document use cases in detailed descriptions along with flows that capture the business and systems in before and after states.
- Requirements and specifications. Consolidate uses cases into granular requirements that can be understood in a consistent framework and architecture. Work with our engineers to create detailed specifications enabling them to design and build features that will satisfy the stated requirements.
- Prioritisation. Use knowledge of the needs of the stakeholders and the relevant opportunity to determine a prioritisation for requested features. Work in partnership with the program management team to determine committed delivery dates for features.
- Delivery. Work with the Program Management team to establish a detailed delivery schedule. Partner with the test team to ensure the solution meets the product specifications.
- Communications. Manage the outbound product communications including the roadmap as well as specific commitments on features to stakeholders.
- Education. As the product feature owner take responsibility for internal education on functionality, roadmap and broad capabilities. Work in partnership with the product marketing, services and ecosystem teams to deliver this knowledge to broader audiences.
- Analytics. Establish, track and continually adjust the products and network services based on a designed feedback loop and experiments. Establish and drive KPIs related to the product.
- Innovate. Capture and generate ideas that may exist outside the immediate view of the stakeholders to drive the broad, revolutionary capabilities of DLT to innovate on behalf of our stakeholders.
- BA/BS in computer science or engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience in enterprise or related software
- At least 1 year experience in a Product Manager role
- Experience driving complex technology projects
- Experience with software engineering practices
- Must understand the sales and marketing process for enterprise solutions
- Customer/client facing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Interest in Blockchain technology