The Service Management team is looking for a candidate keen to make an impact. You will own service management responsibilities for a number of key business services, working with our Service Management Lead, with a relentless focus on service quality to ensure we are delivering the best possible experience for our customers.
- Day to day responsibility supporting service teams, providing service management SME input to inform key decisions, ensuring the best outcomes for service stability and the customer experience.
- Overseeing the change management process for a number of critical business services, providing ad-hoc SME support where required to assess change risk.
- Monitoring service performance against service level objectives (SLOs), working with service teams to ensure targets are consistently met and identify areas for improvement where appropriate.
- Maintaining and contributing to knowledge management systems for supported services.
- Maintaining and contributing to the service catalogue for supported services.
- Responsibility for driving the timely investigation and resolution of service incidents, issues and subsequent next steps.
- Maintaining the service improvement roadmap for assigned services, collaborating closely with service Product Managers to prioritise initiatives.
- Identify, raise and monitor potential service risks via the service risk register.
Education & Experience:
- Proven problem-solver and highly organised individual, able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with multiple teams on a daily basis.
- Ability to self-motivate, proactively identifying areas and initiatives where you can add the most value to the business.
- Knowledge of change management and incident management would be advantageous.
- An understanding/awareness of core technical concepts such as: Cloud hosting technologies, Code management practices e.g. Git, DevOps, Network infrastructure and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Any previous service management experience as well as any ITSM qualifications e.g. ITIL Foundation would be advantageous.
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 21st June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK
- We hope to be able to offer at least some (if not all) of the 12 week internship in person this year- although this will be dependent on the ongoing pandemic and each countries individual guidelines and restrictions.
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
- New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
- Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
- We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.