The successful candidate will:
- Have exposure to Corporate, Compliance, Commercial and Contentious work. The training will meet the requirements of the SRA Education, Training and Assessment Provider Regulations.
- Conduct compliance due diligence. Carry out requisite checks and review prospective customers, strategic partners and vendors from a compliance perspective to spot any red flags or information gaps that need to be addressed, prior to contracting.
- Assist with drafting and updating compliance policies – Help draft and review policies on a routine basis and as maybe needed for addressing updates in legislation, including privacy and data security matters.
- Conduct research for deals and new legislation – Research and draft explanatory notes on issues a rising as part of commercial deals or areas of legislation applying to R3.
- Assist with review of contractual documents– Assist with routine review and drafting of standard R3 contracts and ad hoc contractual documents.
- Assist with collation of responses for tenders and due diligence questionnaires – Gather relevant legal documentation and information to help respond to tender bids being put forward by R3 independently or in collaboration with strategic partners or customers, as well as due diligence questionnaires issued by customer or partners.
- Support the team on corporate matters – Assist with the review and drafting of documents related to corporate governance, development, insurance and other corporate matters.
- Assist with other tasks as maybe required by the Legal and Compliance team.