The Venture Development team is focused on growing the early-stage startup ecosystem in the enterprise (B2B) blockchain space. Our team is tasked with recruiting net new startups to Corda, developing and managing relationships with Mentors, Angel Investors and VC’s and delivering scalable account management across regional books of business. In addition to sourcing projects and nurturing leads and accounts on Corda, our team also creates and implements programs, partnrships and services to help accelerate time to value for the startups we work with.
In this role, you are responsible for our team’s global content and programming development, coordination and delivery. You represent R3 towards the Corda startup ecosystem. You develop, test and implement new strategies to deliver high quality programming, including workshops, meetups, office hours, industry rountables and networking events and happy hours. You will own the annual events calendar for our program and think strategically about the types of initaitives and mentors our founders will most benefit from. You will also produce and manage original content, including but not limited to, playbooks, guides, questionnaires, blogs, webinars and presentations for the founders in our program.
You run sessions and coordinate alongside our regional Venture Development leads to cover our global program. You initiate, organize and run meetups and events at high velocity to recruit new startups, build community with our existing companies and expand our reach. You have a programmatic approach and are always on the lookout to make maximum impact in a scalable way. Together with the team, you develop digital strategies to deliver content at scale, and drive funnel conversion.
- Own and drive programming and content for our global community of startups.
- Develop a content and programming strategy for our flagship platforms Corda and Conclave
- Organize and run meet-ups, workshops, office hours and other events
- Coordinate across our network of mentors & investors to plan and deliver new initiatives for the benefit of our program participants
- Develop high quality content for our community of startups, mentors and investors, from blogs to playbooks, etc.
- Develop and leverage partnership to grow our content program to support our founder community
- Work with regional Venture Development leads to inform strategy
- Test and implement new initiatives to grow footprint and brand equity
- Develop strong relationships in the startup ecosystem with partners to help reach your goals.
- Implement strategies to deepen engagement with our community and create a positive experience for all staekholders
- Capture output use cases and examples and develop content for digital marketing purposes
- Attract new startups to our program and help drive funnel conversion with programming and content
- Collaborate internally across Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Developer Relations and Solutions to support account teams and inform future roadmap for R3
- Strong organization, self-management, and people skills.
- You are a resilient ‘hustler’. You are able to consistently produce exceptional results with limited resources
- Efficient – results and goal oriented.
- Excellent team collaboration and communication skills
- Strong content marketing skills
- Come fully loaded with motivation and drive
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excels in client facing interactions and enjoys communicating with our community
- Prior experience and/or strong interest in technology, startups, or fintech
- Bring existing network and fully plugged in to local innovation ecosystem
- Experience in working with startups, incubators, accelerators, or VCs
- Understanding of blockchain technology and fintech a plus
- Experience leading and running incubator and accelerator programs, workshops, training
- Experience in creating content for innovation programs, workshops and training
- Experience in content marketing
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial vision, critical thinking
- Innovative and creative mindset, very organized, good presentation skills
- Experience working in entrepreneurial environments such as incubators and accelerators is a must
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.