In this role, you will be responsible for defining, implementing and testing creative growth strategies to continuously grow the Corda ecosystem of startups, mentors, service and capital providers. Your first focus will be to help double the number of startups building on Corda by the end of 2021. You will design innovative growth experiments with clear hypotheses and metrics, and will take a data driven approach to determine the effectiveness of each channel, tactic and strategy. You will also source and manage partnerships (agencies, communities etc.) to extend our reach and increase awareness of the Venture Development Program. You’ll analyse customer trends, feedback and behaviour to find new opportunities for effective customer acquisition and community building. To support regional and vertical growth strategies, you will also take the lead in executing quarterly innovation challenges that will boost awareness and increase conversion.
- Propose and implement creative approaches and growth-hacking techniques to attract prospects and boost acquisition of new startups to the program
- Grow the Corda startup ecosystem by leveraging programmatic engagement activities
- Take a data-driven, experimental approach by running tests with hypotheses and metrics to determine success of new channels and campaigns.
- Analyse and refine strategies to uncover insights and trends, and to prioritise growth channels and strategies based on ROI.
- Source and manage partnerships with external agencies and communities to support lead generation
- Determine ways to increase efficiency and repeatability through scalable processes and automation
- Collaborate with the marketing team (digital, regional, product, corporate etc.) to identify new opportunities for growth through existing channels
- Execute quarterly Corda Challenges to boost awareness and increase conversion to support regional and vertical growth strategies
Other skills and Responsibilities
- Strong organization, self-management, and people skills.
- You are a resilient ‘hustler’. You are able to consistently produce exceptional results with limited resources
- Efficient, results oriented, flexible and goal oriented
- Excellent team communication skills
- Come fully loaded with motivation and drive
- Curious, growth mindset and not afraid to experiment
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Value proposition and experiment design
- Data analysis and conversion optimization in a B2B environment
- Prior experience and/or strong interest in technology, startups, or fintech
- Digital native, fast learner on new technology
Education and Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science, Arts or relevant education
- Experience in working with startups, incubators, accelerators, or VCs
- Experience working in product or marketing teams
- Experience in creating content for innovation programs, workshops and training
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial vision, critical thinking
- Innovative and creative mindset, very organized, good presentation skills
- Experience working in entrepreneurial environments is a benefit
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.