This website is controlled, operated and administered by R3 HoldCo LLC (“R3,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). All inquiries may be directed to email@example.com.
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify or discontinue the Website, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Website; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Website; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Website. In these Terms and Conditions, “Affiliated Entities” means any direct or indirect parents, subsidiaries, sponsors, or affiliates of R3. You agree that neither we nor any Affiliated Entities shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website, in whole or in part, or of any service, information and materials contained herein, software used to make the Website, or feature or product offered through the Website.
- Permitted Use, Limited License and Authorization to Reproduce
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE) MAY IN PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
The trademarks, logos, service marks, brand identities, title, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights and other properties appearing within Website (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are protected intellectual property under both United States and foreign laws and includes registered and unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to R3, Affiliated Entities and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of R3 or such third party that may own the Trademark displayed on the Website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- Copyright Infringement Notification
R3 is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and to responding to claims of copyright infringement. R3 will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) (“DMCA”).
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement by R3 should be sent to a Service Provider’s Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for the Website in the manner described below:
||1370 Broadway, Suite 1050, New York, NY 10018, Attention: General Counsel
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide all of the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit R3 to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit R3 to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney’s fees.
- Unauthorized Use or Access
- Post, upload, share, transmit, distribute, facilitate distribution of, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Website:
- Anything that is or may be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the holder of such right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that contains or promotes violence, drug use, illegal gambling or other criminal activity; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking.”
- Any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Any material, non-public information about any entity.
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of R3 or an Affiliated Entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website).
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without R3’s express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website without R3’s express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Website Content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Website Content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
- Post information about another individual without that individual’s express permission.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not R3) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the Website, and paying all charges related thereto.
The Website is controlled, operated and administered by R3 (or its licensees) from its offices within the United States of America and is not intended to subject R3 to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. R3 does not represent or warrant that the Website or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the United States. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local statutes, orders, regulations, rules, and other laws. You are also subject to United States export controls and are responsible for any violations of such controls, including without limitation any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. R3 may limit the Website’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Note that your personal data, if you provide any, will be stored in R3 databases (including local storage), Affiliated Entity databases, and/or databases managed by third party service providers, which are located within and outside of the United States. Such data will be automatically transferred to these databases, which may be located in countries where privacy rules differ and may be less stringent than those of the country in which you reside. If you visit our Website from a country in the European Union, you consent to such cross-border transfers of personal data to the United States.
- Accuracy of Information You Submit
You may be permitted to or asked to submit information to the Website. You expressly represent and warrant: (a) that you have the authority to provide R3 with all such information; (b) that all such information may be used by R3 for the purposes intended; (c) that all such information shall be true, accurate, and complete; and (d) that you will maintain and update such information as needed, such that the information remains true, accurate and complete. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, we may terminate your access to or use of the Website.
- Content you share with us.
We may include features on the Website that allow you to share your information, comments, reviews, ideas, concepts, drawings, and other texts, photos, pictures and other images, films, movies, music and other audio files, software, applications or games (together referred to as “User Content”) with us and other users of the Website. Please note that by sharing User Content through the Website, your User Content may become publicly accessible and will not be subject to any confidentiality restrictions. For example, we may post the information you provide and attribute it to you on other websites, such as our blog or on social media sites. You grant to R3 and its Affiliated Entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you:
- to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such User Content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for R3 and/or the Affiliated Entities’ business purposes,
- to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,
- to use your name, or screen name, hometown, photograph, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information in any and all media and for advertising or promotional purposes, whether or not in connection with your submission,
- to attribute posts to you by name, and
- to “tag” posts to your social media account.
The foregoing licenses shall survive any termination of your use of the Website. For all of the User Content you share through the Website, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such User Content, and your provision or creation thereof through the Website, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware. You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of User Content that you submit.
Please note that we do not solicit or encourage submissions of User Content containing ideas or suggestions relating to the Website, our business or our Affiliated Entities’ businesses. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, regardless of the topic, we and our Affiliated Entities will have no obligations with respect to such ideas or suggestions (including without limitation, confidentiality) and may use them for any purpose whatsoever. You understand and acknowledge that R3 has both internal resources and other external resources which may have developed, or may in the future develop, ideas identical to or similar to any ideas or suggestions or comments to suggestions you may submit. Any idea or suggestion you submit to us shall be subject to the foregoing User Content policy and terms.
- Monitoring; Removal of Submissions
The Website may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Other sites may link to the Website with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Website without prior notice.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES, INCLUDING BY WAY OF ILLUSTRATION AND NOT LIMITATION YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEBSITES AND RESOURCES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
We take your privacy seriously. Please refer to our Privacy Statement at https://www.r3.com/privacy for information about how we collect, use and disclose information about you.
- Technical Disclaimer
The material in the Website could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the Website is at your risk. R3 does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Further, we do not promise THAT THE WEBSITE, NOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, ERROR FREE OR COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE.
- General Disclaimer
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, R3, ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EQUITY HOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS AND PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) REGARDING THE STATEMENTS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES; (B) THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE and/or any of its features WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; (C) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH THE WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Neither R3, nor its Affiliated Entities, nor any of their respective agents or consultants, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, the Website, its features or any Content made available through the Website, even if advised in advance of such damages or losses, to the extent permitted by applicable law. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- California Consumer Protection Information
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- Notices to you may be made via posting to the Website, by e-mail, or by regular mail, in R3’s discretion (in the latter two situations, via the most recent address that we have on file).
- By visiting the Website or by sending emails to us, you are knowingly and voluntarily consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.